Friday, June 09, 2006

Gratitude


I am incredibly grateful that I will spend tomorrow in a session of Pointing Out Instructions with Traga Rinpoche, an apparently highly regarded Dzogchen master. He will begin each session (he's also teaching a Bodhichitta session on Sunday) with the hearing of refuge vows and bestowing of Buddhist names. I'm down for that and grateful that he is visiting Tucson.

I'm grateful for a lively discussion of the Ken Wilber post (see here and here). While there seems to be much disagreement and a sense by some that this was an inside joke, everyone is listening to each other with open minds. That's a lot to be grateful for.

I'm inappropriately grateful for cinnamon roll flavored Zone Perfect bars. Damn those things are good.

What are you grateful for?


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: