Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Speedlinking 8/16/06

Morning thought:
Never forget: we walk on hell, gazing at flowers.
~ Issa
And away we go . . . .

~ John at Craig Photography interviews Desiree' Annetoinette in his "five questions" series. Check it out -- I just had the fortune of "meeting" her this week at Zaadz. Cool woman.

~ The Zero Boss gets his kid-vid groove working and shares one of his favorite shows.

~ Steve Pavlina writes on skepticism from a somewhat skeptical stance.

~ Hokai at Hokai's Blog decided the put Roger Walsh's injunctions from Essential Spirituality to the test.

~ Ashley at easily amazed says she often senses a lack of interconnectivity in call for change. Her process is very intuitive and very interesting.

~ Sujatin at lotusinthemud reposts an article by Jostein Gaarder, author of Sophie's World (a brilliant fictional account of the history of philosophy), that rejects the notion of the Jews as God's chosen people.

D'Oh!

Due to a stupid mistake on my part, I lost the rest of my post. It's gone -- at least 15 more links and text and good ideas. All gone.

I have to go to work now, so stop by later and I'll have another go at it.


No comments: