Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chicago 27, Seattle 24

My Seahawks are going home for the winter. Still, I don't feel too bad. I was really hoping that Rex Grossman would show himself for the quality quarterback many of us know he is. He had a tough year, but this is really his first full year as a starter. He made some outstanding passes when it mattered. He missed a few blitzes, but overall, this was not the guy who had 0.0 quarterback rating against Green Bay a couple of weeks ago.

For the NFC championship, I hope that the Saints keep the magic alive. They are the feel-good story of the year, and I love watching Reggie Bush run the ball -- that kid is so intuitive and so fun to watch. Besides that, I have always liked Drew Brees and am glad that he showed this year why the Chargers should never have released him. It would be great to see a New Orleans and San Diego Super Bowl so that he could get some payback.


1 comment:

~C4Chaos said...

BOO! the Seahawks blew it :( ah well. better luck next season...

~C