Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Video of Bush on 60 Minutes

From what I hear, many people missed Bush on 60 Minutes the other night because of the season opening of 24. I can understand that. But here in Tucson, in whatever hellish time zone we inhabit (no daylight savings time for us), there was no conflict. Anyway, I was clear about what I thought in the link above, so here is the video so you can judge for yourself.

As often is the case these days, I took this from Throw Away Your TV.





Does he seem to be wearing a dumbass grin throughout the interview -- a grin that makes you wonder if there is really anybody home?


2 comments:

~C4Chaos said...

c'mon man, that smirk is his trademark ;)

~C

william harryman said...

It's just plain freaky, like deeply weird, like he might pull a knife at any moment and go for your throat.

Peace,
Bill