Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gratitude 11/4/07

I had been feeling pretty disconnected the past few days, but having coffee with my friend Susan this morning really helped me get grounded again. It's amazing how important it is to know another person understands what we are going through when we are doing deep work on ourselves.

Some other things I am grateful for today:

1) The Oregon Ducks beat Arizona State yesterday to take control of the Pac-10 race. And with a loss by Boston College to Florida State, the Ducks are one step closer to playing for the national championship. We just need LSU or Ohio State to lose one (my pick is Michigan to beat Ohio State this year). I can see an LSU vs. Oregon BCS Bowl game.

2) After coffee this morning, I went to my favorite used bookstore and found DVDs of Hero and The Fountain. I also found a great book on psychotherapy and shamanic journeying.

3) I got some work done today on a ghost-writing project I am doing.

4) The New England Patriots beat the Colts today in a battle of unbeatens. It was an excellent game.

What are you grateful for today?


No comments: